© Reuters. Crown Crafts +10% after earnings
- Shares of Crown Crafts (NASDAQ:CRWS) are up 9.73% in morning trading after the company beat analyst estimates with its FQ4 report.
- As expected, the bankruptcy of Toys “R” Us had a negative impact on the company’s results, although perhaps not as severe as anticipated.
- CEO update: “We now have a robust, direct-to-consumer sales channel through Carousel Designs, and we have expanded into new categories through the acquisition of Sassy. Both brands are well known and highly regarded in the industry, and we are thrilled to have them contributing to the future of Crown Crafts.”
- Previously: Crown Crafts reports Q4 results (June 13)
- Now read: More on Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores’ Q1